What's the best part of a wedding? Okay, other than the (hopefully) open bar. It's people-watching, of course. So, why not make a game (or two) out of it? Inside this Bin-Go Endure a Wedding game book by Brass Monkey, you'll find 2 sets of 12 perforated bingo cards–one set for the wedding and another for the reception. Don't worry; we've already pre-filled them with the common (yet ridiculous) things that always seem to happen–so just hand them out and start people-watching...competitively.
- Includes 24 pre-filled (& perforated) bingo cards.
- Features two distinct people-watching bingo games–one for the ceremony and one for the reception.
- It's played just like real bingo: fill a row, column, or diagonal line to 'win'...relatively speaking, anyway.
- Bonus: create your own personalized game with the 6 additional blank cards in the back.
- Each soft-cover book measures 7" square–that's 178mm if you're fancy.